Production Manager, Kitchen and Bath DepartmentTraVek is adding a Production Manager to the Kitchen and Bath team! This individual will be responsible for accurately delivering quality remodeling projects on budget, in a timely matter while ensuring customer satisfaction.
What Winning Looks Like:
- Mission: Efficient and accurate delivery of quality remodeling projects on budget, in a timely manner and a safe working environment to ensure great customer satisfaction.
- Lead, Manage, Retain & Hold Team Accountable
- Ensure field staff are receiving timely, accurate, and complete job packets to be able to execute the project successfully.
- Obsess over customer communication and satisfaction.
- Work with subcontractors and suppliers to develop and maintain relationships.
- Perform job site visits to ensure the team's attention to detail and quality.
- Develop, maintain, and follow the production macro schedule.
- Own pre-construction experience (Internal & External).
- Engage/coach your team in monthly team meetings.
- Obsess over dept revenue goals
Skills Needed to Win:
- 10 years+ experience in the kitchen/bathroom remodeling industry.
- Thorough knowledge and passion for TraVek’s Core Values
- Track record of managing a successful goal oriented team.
- Analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills
- Great personality and strong communication skills both oral and written
- Passion for learning, serving, training, coaching and mentoring
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must regularly sit, stand, walk, talk or hear and use hands to finger, feel and handle; frequently reach with hands and arms; occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Must frequently lift and or move 10 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
TraVek, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
TraVek, Inc. is a design-build whole home Scottsdale Remodeling & Roofing General Contractor, which means we take a project from design to completion. We have been one of the top residential remodeling firms in the valley since 2001 and specialize in kitchen, bathroom and whole home remodeling as well as foam, shingle and tile roofing, giving our customers the new kitchen or in-law apartment they’ve been dreaming of. As a family-owned and operated company, customer satisfaction and relationship building are extremely valuable to us, and we look to grow our team with top-notch service-oriented people. TraVek, Inc. encourages employee engagement through our employee rewards and referral programs, as well as by offering increasing responsibility through career advancement. We are a leader in the industry with our outstanding benefits program, offering full-time employees medical, dental, disability, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Alex Raisanen
Apply For This Job
All fields with (*) are required
our service area
We serve the following areas
- Cave Creek
- Fort McDowell
- Fountain Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
- Rio Verde
7661 E Gray Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260