Kitchen & Bath Remodeler/Lead Carpenter
We are seeking a Lead Carpenter/Foreman to manage and self-perform kitchens and bath remodel projects in the valley. The ideal candidate will be experienced in all facets of residential construction, with the skills and abilities to manage all phases of kitchen and bath remodels. TraVek has a large sub list for specialty trades, and our Leads are encouraged to add other experienced licensed and insured subcontractors.
Piece Rate; W2 employment; Great benefits to include medical/dental/vision/life/accident; Golf
- Manage a wide range of residential remodeling projects from the ground up
- Establish trusting relationship with client
- Complete work on time and within budget
- Work closely with Production Manager to maintain schedule
Skills Needed to be Successful:
- Proven track record of Lead Carpenter experience
- Previous experience in remodeling kitchens and baths required
- Experience in tile work, finish carpentry and trim required
- Experience in framing and patios preferred, not required
- A great attitude with attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to work with many different clients
- High level of Self-Initiative, Self-Motivation, and the drive to get the job done correctly, on-time and within budget
- Effective Communication skills
- Must have your own tools and reliable transportation.
Education & Experience Required:
- 5+ years experience in residential remodeling
- Carpentry apprenticeship certification preferred, not required
- Requires frequent walking and some climbing. Outside work in hot and cold temperatures.
TraVek, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
TraVek, Inc. is a design-build whole home Scottsdale Remodeling & Roofing General Contractor, which means we take a project from design to completion. We have been one of the top residential remodeling firms in the valley since 2001 and specialize in kitchen, bathroom and whole home remodeling as well as foam, shingle and tile roofing, giving our customers the new kitchen or in-law apartment they’ve been dreaming of. As a family-owned and operated company, customer satisfaction and relationship building are extremely valuable to us, and we look to grow our team with top-notch service-oriented people. TraVek, Inc. encourages employee engagement through our employee rewards and referral programs, as well as by offering increasing responsibility through career advancement. We are a leader in the industry with our outstanding benefits program, offering full-time employees medical, dental, disability, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Alex Raisanen
Apply For This Job
All fields with (*) are required
our service area
We serve the following areas
- Cave Creek
- Fort McDowell
- Fountain Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
- Rio Verde
7661 E Gray Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260