These are great for rushing out of the house without breakfast or a quick, mid day pick me up!
· 1 Cup of Quick Oats
· 1/2 Cup of Crunchy Peanut Butter
· 1/3 Cup of Honey or preferred sweetener
· 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
· 1/2 Cup of Coconut
· 1 Tbsp of Chia Seeds
· 1/2 Cup of Mini Chocolate Chips
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the oats, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, coconut, chia seeds, and chocolate chips until completely combined.
- Refrigerate the mixture until firm enough to roll into balls.
- Roll the dough into 1oz balls. Refrigerate or freeze until firm before serving.
These bites can be kept refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. They also freeze well for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before eating.