Recipe: Cookies & Cream Breakaway
December 8th, 2021 by Tracy Prouty
Need a last minute Christmas Party dessert? Look no further than this 2-ingredient, 20 minute, melt in your mouth goodness!
- 10 oz bag of white chocolate chips
- 15 regular sized Oreos
- 3 additional Oreos for topping
Preparation: Line an 8×8 pan with enough parchment or wax paper for a 1 inch overhang on each side.
- Place chocolate in a double boiler over low heat and stir continuously, until chocolate is completely melted. Transfer chocolate to a heat proof bowl and cool for 5 minutes. Add chopped Oreos and stir to combine. Pour mixture into pan. Use a spatula to smooth out top.
- Finely chop remaining Oreos and sprinkle on top. Chill for about 10 minutes until chocolate becomes solid.
- Lift whole bark out of pan by holding onto parchment or wax overhang. Split bark into pieces with a fork.