Sales Development Representative for Property Management & HOAs
TraVek is looking to hire a motivated, hardworking SDR in the Phoenix Area who has strong relationships in the commercial/residential Property Management and HOA space. TraVek is a fast-paced Remodeling and Roofing company offering a great base salary and potential for commissions and bonuses.
This role will work closely with the Sales Manager and designers to find, qualify and set appointments with target accounts and prospects. If you thrive in a high velocity environment that rewards success and works together as a team, then this role is perfect for you.
TraVek has an experienced Sales staff, including a Sales Manager, Production Manager, Purchasing Agent, Drafting department, and an extensive office support team, who collectively work with all new team members to make sure they become familiar with the process and set them up for success! Our team philosophy lends to successful team members and satisfied clients.
Ongoing training and personal development opportunities are available to grow your sales skills.
Full time. Base salary + bonuses structure
Benefits to include Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Accident/401K/Rewards Program/Golf/Opportunity for advancement
What winning looks like:
- The focus of your role is to reach out to new leads, qualify them and push them further down the sales funnel.
- Inbound sales prospecting - Nurture leads who have shown interest in your solution and have already engaged with your company through its marketing channels.
- Outbound sales prospecting - Reach out to potential customers who have never engaged with your company’s product or solution, i.e., cold prospecting.
- Utilize various sources, such as online directories, referrals, networking events, and industry contacts to generate leads.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients, architects, contractors, interior designers, and other industry professionals.
- Stay updated on industry trends, market conditions, and competitors' activities to identify potential business opportunities
- Research, identify and prospect for new customers - should have good knowledge of the prospect’s industry, sales process, competition and compelling events to make effective and meaningful conversations
- Make calls, send emails and texts - should reach out to potential leads, or promptly follow up with those who have inquired about your company and offerings via phone, email and social media.
- Set quality meetings and appointments with sales executives.
- Your role will include mapping accounts, setting appointments, ABM campaigns, cold calling, and working closely with Sales/Marketing team.
Education & Experience Required:
- 2+ years of sales experience preferred, not required
- Must have a great attitude, a go-getter and willing to initiate conversations
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must regularly sit, stand, walk, talk, or hear and use hands to finger, feel and handle; frequently reach with hands and arms; occasionally climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Must frequently lift and or move 10 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
TraVek, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
TraVek, Inc. is a design-build whole home Scottsdale Remodeling & Roofing General Contractor, which means we take a project from design to completion. We have been one of the top residential remodeling firms in the valley since 2001 and specialize in kitchen, bathroom, and whole home remodeling as well as foam, shingle, and tile roofing giving our customers the new kitchen or in-law apartment they’ve been dreaming of. As a family-owned and operated company, customer satisfaction and relationship building are extremely valuable to us, and we look to grow our team with top-notch service-oriented people. TraVek, Inc. encourages employee engagement through our employee rewards and referral programs, as well as by offering increasing responsibility through career advancement. We are a leader in the industry with our outstanding benefits program, offering full-time employees medical, dental, disability, and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Name: Alex Raisanen
Apply For This Job
All fields with (*) are required
our service area
We serve the following areas
- Cave Creek
- Fort McDowell
- Fountain Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
- Rio Verde
7661 E Gray Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85260